From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 13:07:52 -0400
That's certainly a good test.  If it tunes successfuly on the dummy load on
all bands, it may just mean that the yaesu tuner has less range than the
Kenwood.  I was astonished at the difference in tuner performance between
the TS-440 and the K3.  The K3 tuner handles things even the Dentron Super
Tuner won't.  I think tuner range can vary greatly among built-in tuners.
Good luck with it.  Lou WA3MIX