From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 13:17:09 -0600
Thanks to all and next question..... What is your favorite type of rope
or line for this kind of instillation>  Keep in mind it will be
unattended for several weeks at a time and may need to be checked for
tightness when I get up to the camp site.  I will use turnbuckles for
this however.  While I do not expect to be able to withstand chewing
varmints if I can this would be nice.  I plan to have the tie down
points at least 10 feet above ground to prevent this but who knows if
"big Foot" likes to munch on antennas?

Thank you!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN
VOLUNTEER SERVICES, BRAILLE TRANSLATION, ADAPTIVE TECHNOLOGY,
INFORMATION RESOURCES [log in to unmask]
	http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/radio.htm

IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
(Physical)
120 SOUTH COLE ROAD
BOISE IDAHO 83709
	 (mailing
P O BOX 83720,
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012

208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=voice mail after hours	Fax  208-334-2963

Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services
http://www.iaais.org

>>> [log in to unmask] 5/1/2006 8:33 PM >>>
wrist rocket will do the trick. That's how mine went up. just a very =
strong sling shot. on vacation I use a yo yo antenna and put it where
=
ever, how ever I can.
  ----- Original Message -----=20