From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2015 16:06:34 -0400
The store in my town is open for now, but only until June 28, so I'm told.

So will be checking there periodically to see if there is something left
that might be worth grabbing.

Again, my store is some sort of a distribution hub for our area of Michigan,
so things may be coming in there yet, at least for a while.

Will be interesting, but kind of sad too.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ