From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2016 23:41:36 -0500
Bob:

I tried this on several bands (namely 40 and 160 meters), with an output
power of 100 watts, and no RFI was noticed.

I can't try the dummy load with my ALS600, because my dummy load only
handles 300 watts.

I think this is telling me that I am getting some sort of RF coming back
down through my antenna systems.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ