From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 14:09:42 -0400
I use winpack, it's tough to get lately but you can find it if you look or I
can send it out, that's a real packet program, hyper terminal or territerm
pro works too. There are good repeater listings online, for New england ares
there's
http://www.nerepeaters.com/
for all over it's not as well updated but it's good there's
http://www.artscipub.com/repeaters/