From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:30:31 -0400
Main Trading Company, in Paris, TX, has the 590 for $1,239.95,
including free shipping. The VGS1 voice unit for $62.95. If you buy
both at the same time, the VGS1 ships free as well.

If you want to talk with them to see if they will install it, you will
need to call them.

The number is on the website.

www.mtcradio.com

As someone has already mentioned, this is more or less a liquidation of
the inventory, and when that inventory is gone, that will be all she
wrote until the G model appears. And, we don't know what that price
will be right now.

Insodently, Main Trading Company also has the TS480S for a good price.
I think it's right around $900, but I'm not sure of the exact amount,
nor about the shipping.

--
Mike Duke, K5XU