From:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:10:43 -0800
will i need a preamp to work a o 51? i don't know how much they cost. i have the dx51 antenna.i'm not sure what it is.

i'm going to work the iss repeater, if i'm lucky. please someone on this list work it with me. Zack lao told me how to do it so i'm going to try it. i want to see if anyone with a tm7a can work it. if they can do it so cani. you don't need a pl. email me please so we can do it. or better than that, call me. i want who ever has a tmv71a to try this. i've never worked this repeater before. so let's give it a try.  the best time, to try it is the weekend. please call me if possible please.

walter wb6jtj