From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:05:03 -0600
The funny thing about the noise is that I am in my ham shack which is not
connected to my house.  The noise seems to be there all the time.  I just
went out to the shack and flipped all the brakers off except the one for the
radios.  The noise is less than it was earlier but is still there.
Wondering if I put some radials down if that would help.  I have a butternut
6v ground mounted.  I think I heard Tom but he was really weak.  I caught
someone else speaking but didn't get a call or a name.  After about 10 or 15
minutes, I couldn't hear anyone.  I switched to my dipole which isn't much
more than about 18 feet up and still no luck and noise was still there.  Any
ideas, discussion would be appreciated as I can't figure out what to do.