From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 10:32:54 -0500
    Steve:

I will try your suggestions here, including the one of putting the computer
speakers on a totally different circuit.

In the shack, the computer and radio are on the same circuit, but the amp is
on a different circuit.

I'm going to try juggling things around here in various configurations to
see if anything makes a difference.

I did try putting an extra hunk of coax on the DXCC feedline at the
transmitter as sort of an RF choke, but no joy!

Will keep at it here.

It's Spring Break, and snowing like crazy again, so once I get some other
stuff done, it will be a good time to play radio later today.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ