From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:09:55 -0700
Bob, Several years ago I had my wife take a picture of a magazine
page of text with her digital camera.  I took the SD card, found
the picture on it and stored to my computer.  I changed the file
extension to whatever the Kurzweil needed and scanned the file
using Kurzweil.  It opened and read the text quite accurately.
Pretty tedious way to get information, but as an experiment I
thought it was cool.  Jim WA6EKS