From:
Terry Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2016 09:31:43 -0000
Hi Tom,

Well, TU means Thank You.

Yes, it's pretty poor if that's the extent of folks' CW knowledge. Some
people rely on computers to decode, but they aren't very successful. That
plus a dose of poor manners makes for the worst practice.

Yes, I agree, people should learn CW properly before launching themselves on
others. That doesn't mean they can't practice. If I hear a slow station,
I'll come back at the same speed and offer encouragement.

Cheers,

Terry

ONLINE - IMPROVING ACCESS THROUGH INFORMATION Terry Robinson B.Sc 82 Albert
Rd. Crosshill Glasgow G42 8DR Mobile: 07771 610002 Web:
www.describe-online.com