From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 19:49:06 -0400
Tom,

Not sure how small this screw is, but sometimes when a phillips  head gets
buggered up, a smaller flat blade screwdriver will fit into  one of the
phillips slots, kind of down in the center.  If these are really small
screws, try a  small screwdriver like for eyeglasses, or the point of a nail
file, assuming it will fit into  whatever recess the screw may be in.

Or take it to the dentist on your next visit and have him drill it out..

73, Steve KW3A