From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:07:42 -0700
ah, so they must think this new 6.0 is gods gift to the blind or something
so it needs to have an unreasonable, illogically irrationally high price tag
attached to it even for the upgrades.
That just doesn't sound right though...600 is not even a step up from
$160...it sounds more like the cost of a brand new copy of jaws.
Regards
Colin