From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 21:31:42 -0700
Hi Tom,
I just spent a very nice evening listening to your Dayton Hamvention forum.

It's great to be on this list and hear what blind hams are doing with their
equipment and what ways and tricks they use to gain access.

It's quite another thing to hear a blind guy talk and actually demonstrate
with the speech boards in the rigs how he actually does stuff.

Your talk has inspired me to upgrade my tmv7a to a tmv71a.

Could you pleas give me a call at home at your convenience.

I'd like to discuss further your use of the screwdriver antenna system and
turbo tuner.

I'm wondering if it will work with apartment balcony situation.

I can be reached weekends and evenings at:

(916) 444-3158

Thanks again for a really fantastic presentation.

I'm going to try to get to Dayton next year.

73,

Eric
KU3I