From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:51:10 -0500
    Andy:

As I said earlier, I have auto-tuners for both of my HF rigs, so I can
usually get around most any problem I experience with a somewhat high SWR.

I also have a manual MFJ antenna tuner around here, and one of those old
Conway tuning aids if I really get into a troublesome situation.

So, in all likelyhood, I wouldn't need Remny's modification.

I think it's great that he has done this though, and I am also glad that it
helps you with your G5RV.

Thanks for bringing the modification to the attention of everyone on the
list.  I'm sure others will benefit from it.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ