From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:16:48 -0400
I'm not so sure about that anymore, there was all kinds of info on both
sites about that and a few commercials about keeping your old equipment and
how it was going to work after the merger and all that mysteriously
disappeared a few months ago, no commercials, or announcements I guess they
were, no info on the web sites anymore and no one's talking about it anymore
that I've heard so I'm not sure they are anymore. Certainly if they are, it
won't happen when they said they would, there's no way.