From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:57:43 -0500
If you're referring to the comment about the matching tuner for the 706, It
does have a pretty good SWR on all bands it's meant for, mine has had an
analyzer put on it but the Icom tuner that is made to match the 706 isn't
that good, I know 3 people that have had them and all 3 say it's not near
worth the money where as my LDG, for almost half the price, for me works
perfect for what I've done so far and a few people told me to stay away from
the matching tuner for the 706. If you could put a little of the message at
least you're replying to in your message it would help, not everything just
the message you're replying to, as kind of a memory refresher, also if
there's a few threads going on about different things it helps there too.