From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:15:35 -0500
Hi Everyone;

If you already have a pl tone assigned to a particular repeater, just write
that repeater to the vfo and count the clicks.

Also, even if you only use the pl tone in transmit mode, be sure that you
make the tone the same in both positions.

I found that this is what works best.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389