From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 00:28:52 -0500
Oh, yes.

In the 1970's, it was a regular feature of the Jim Quinn show on WKBW 1520
AM.  Jim went about as far as you could go on AM Radio in the 1970s without
jeopardizing the station's license, although he would probably be
considered tame today.

Anyway, Shaving Cream was probably one of his more innocuous offerings.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]