From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2015 08:32:42 -0500
I've heard the same thing about those bulbs but have never confirmed it. We
have several here at home and, though I've had AM radios close to them, have
never heard anything unusual. But its certainly true that noise on the AM
band is way up these days.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations