From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:20:07 -0500
Tom,

Good news.  Glad you didn't send it back to Japan.  You might want to
pull the fuses out of the "bad" cable, and be sure they are reinserted
good and snug.

If I remember right, you are using a rig runner for 12 volt stuff.
Maybe the power poles on the end of that cable are the culprit?    Was
the cable from the 480 connected to the same jack of the rig runner?

Glad it is working.

73, Steve KW3A