From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 14:52:02 +0800
Hi Tom,  It will be good to work you, I am in the process of getting my
station back in to operation. The Tri-band beam is not stuck in your
direction unfortunately, I have often looked for the net, on a Monday
morning our time [4:00 AM, but nothing heard because of the direction of the
Beam. 2011, is the year for me to do repares to the VK6YJ station. It is
many years since I worked a USA, station, with some luck wont belong before
I do again.

That is the plan for this year.

Trevor VK6YJ