From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 09:44:03 -0700
I remember a ham film put out by the ARRL that had Goldwater's
station as  part of it.  It was quite impressive and the services
provided by all the hams during those turbulent years were also
impressive.  Thanks for the great description of what it was
like, both the kinds of equipment, the place itself, and your
emotions as a part of that group of dedicated hams during that
time.  I thought he had a complete station on each HF band, but
it sounds from what you say, that there was only one station.
Jim WA6EKS