From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:07:34 -0700
Hey!  Glad to hear of someone else who didn't know what "lol" meant.  I
have a list and one of our members uses it a lot, seems like about
every sentenc or two.

Took me a while to figure out "hth" too!  Let's see, there's one other
one too, but can't even remember what that is now.  LOL!

Oh!  Sorry!

HI  HI

73

Don W6SMB