From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 07:30:49 -0500
A friend of mine is selling his at1000pro for $325.

It is the pro not the newer pro 2.

Besides the different meters in the pro 2 which of  course don't help us
at all are there any other differences that make it  a better idea to
spend the extra money and get a pro2?

Do you gys think $325 is a good price for a used at1000pro?

I might like to see him go a bit lower but what I feel I am paying for
is the knowlege that this tuner will be in great shape and nothing will
have been cooked inside.

This is one device I would never usually buy used for just such a reason.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Don

w a 2 i w c