From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 21:51:40 -0600
that was uncalled for.
this is a legitimate offer of a product for sale...if anyone has an opinion,
the list moderator should come forward to let us know weather this is
something that should be done on this list if non-ham related.
The trouble on the other list has absolutely nothing to do with the product,
but with the attitudes of several ignorant, poorly disposed persons who have
nothing better to do with their lives except criticize and condescend the
actions of others.
I was rather thoroughly flamed and criticized for making an offer once on
that same list...so i no longer use it as a means of trade due to its lack
of management.
The moderators are passive and reactive instead of proactive regarding un
authorized listings.

73
Colin, V A6BKX