From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:25:10 -0600
Hi

Well, I am excited to announce that my YL and I are having a little
harmonic. So, the question of names has arised. I asked my beloved if
perhaps I should ask for suggestions from my online friends, and she agreed.
Thus, here I am. Smile. We were considering naming the baby Ethan Still we
would need a middle name. There is the thought of going Biblical, or
Italian, or perhaps something norse, but we can't make up our minds right
now. Smile. What name ideas do you all have?

TNX in advance for your help.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Overcast, Light Snow
12.9°F(-10.6°C) Wind:W (270°) at 8mph (7KT)