From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:04:42 -0500
Tim,

LDG is *very* good at answering e-mails.  I would contact them and try and
get the real answer.

since it is microprocessor controlled, there may be something encoded that
will not allow you to do what you want.

I must admit I am confused about what John said.   While the manual says
something like "Simply select the band you wish to operate on..." I assumed
it was refering to selecting  the band on your transceiver, not on the TW-2.
The only controls I am aware of on my TW-2 are the same as on the TW-1: F
power, R power and swr buttons and a volume knob.  Maybe I am missing
something besides my hair.

73, Steve KW3A.