From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:57:29 -0800
Junior, I am very curious about that.  I got one of those last
summer when I got an ALS-600 amp and found it very blind
unfriendly.  I couldn't call LDG to ask anyone about it, only
email them and
their response was that no, that tuner is not accessible by blind
people.  I immediately returned it to HRO and got a full refund.
Was nervous about that because they usually charge a hefty
restocking fee which I didn't feel I should pay.  I didn't have
too.  However, I may have been too hasty in not trying it
further.  Since then I have done without a tuner just using my
amp where I have a decent match.  I since found out about  the
MFJ 994b auto tuner which has SWR Audio feedback, but have not
ordered one at this time.  So, let me know your findings.  I
think the MFJ 994 is considerably less expensive than the LDG
tuner.  Good luck, Jim WA6EKS  Original Message -----
From: Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:13:48 -0500
Subject: new auto tuner ordered

I have ordered my new LDG AT600PRO II aAuto tuner.
I will most likely get it tomorrow.
Then I will hook up my ALS500.
Then I can see how it works on the 20 meter net.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
	Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes.  You must make
a =
choice to take a chance or your life will never change."
Don't impress others with what you have; impress them with who
you are.