From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:17:45 -0500
This does sound interesting. Thanks for this tom.

Date: Tuesday January 26, 2010

Time: 6:00 PM PST, 7:00 PM MST, 8:00PM. CST, 9:00 PM EST
         and elsewhere in the world Wednesday 2:00 GMT.

Approximately 15 minutes prior to the event start time; go to the Accessible
World Auditorium at:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs5affc3cfa191

Or, alternatively,

Select the Accessible World Auditorium at: www.accessibleworld.org Enter
your first and last name

If you are a first-time user of the Talking Communities online conferencing
software, there is a small, safe software program that you need to download
and then run. A link to the software is available on every entry screen to
the Accessible World rooms.

All online interactive programs require no password, are free of charge, and
open to anyone worldwide having an Internet connection, a computer,
speakers, and a sound card. Those with microphones can interact audibly with
the presenters and others in the virtual audience. To speak to us, hold down
the control key and let up to listen. If no microphone is available, you may
text chat with the attendees.

Accessible World uses News Wires, like this one, to inform people of the
topic and times for the many Discussion Groups on Accessible World. The
lists are announce only to keep the traffic to a minimum. You can join the
Accessible World Announce List, the Tek Talk Announce List or the Sports
Talk Announce List by completing the form at:

Accessible World Contacts:

Robert Acosta, Chair
Accessible World
818-998-0044
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web:   www.helpinghands4theblind.org

Joann Becker, Events Coordinator
Accessible World
617-969-1213
Email: [log in to unmask]

George Buys, CEO.
Talking Communities
Email: [log in to unmask]

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly
relevant information about new products, services, and training
opportunities designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access
barriers that adversely affect them

--

database 4781 (20100118) __________

http://www.eset.com