From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 07:43:41 -0600
Are you kidding?  You will be using an airplane to travel from one city to
another?
Amazing, not hoping across town?
I think bellhops get a buck per bag, 15 per cent for cab drivers and
waitresses, I am not sure about airport assistance, Try a five.
I tip waitresses %20, but my daughter is a waitress.