From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:23:08 -0500
    Andrew:

I don't know if I'd need it, since I use auto-tuners with my HF rigs, but
can you explain this modification that Remy came up with for your wire
antenna system?

If the e-mail would be too long for the list, feel free to e-mail me
privately at [log in to unmask]

Also, did Remy charge extra for the modification, and if so, how much?

Thank you and best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ