From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 19:31:13 -0400
I think that city shut it down finally but I might be wrong. My city owns
it's own too and my friend, is a ham, and is the president's right hand man,
president of the power company that is, so we get things done in that
department around here and I have it on good authority it won't be coming
here. they like what they use now with fiber optic stuff now much better.