From:
"Robert E. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:25:08 -0500
Hi:

I was planning to write this note after checking today's e-mail.  Gary's
question might be answered at the same time by someone in this group.

I would like to experiment with both PSK-31 and Echo Link.  Currently, I am
using a Kenwood 440 for my radio and a Pentium 333 with Windows ME and
Windows sound card..  My screen reading program is ZoomText Extra.

Has anyone used this combination for either or both modes?

What do I need to interface the computer and rig?  Have heard about Rig
Blaster.  Is that what I need?

Tried a couple of those chat programs with this same equipment a couple of
years ago and screen reader got very confused when several people were on
at the same   Sometimes there woulld be three or four blocks on the screen
at the same time.

Any help before Christmas will be appreciated as my wife says I have one
more week to tell her what I want otherwise it's another couple of
sweaterss and stuff like that.  I have about 8 sweaters now...

Thanks.

73

Bob Martin