From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 09:54:41 -0400
Kelvin:

What I find is that when working W1AW portable stations, my time on stays
constant, while my time off either stays constant, or switches to the
correct time once I log the contact.

As you know, these are very short contacts, so time on and time off are
going to be basically the same, unless, of course, the minute changes during
the few seconds of the contact.

I'm just not sure why the time on and time off values don't agree.

I can adjust the time on and time off values manually so that they do
correspond in the log, but it seems like that should not be necessary.

Does this help?

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ