From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 21:05:21 -0400
Tom,

That LDG break-out box is worth every penny you pay for it.  I have mine
connected to the 13-pin DIN connector on the 590 and use it for getting to
the input and output on the back of the radio.  If I had to, I could use it
on the DIN connector that controls the amplifier, but I haven't had to do
that because the RB-704 works quite well for me.

Steve