From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2014 07:08:10 -0400
Good thoughts, Lou.

This means that I might have missed Puerto Rico for good, but at least I
think I have all the other sections so far.

This whole thing has been loads of fun, so I'll continue to do what I can as
I get time.

Will certainly try to get W1AW/KP2 this week-end, probably on 10, 15, or 20.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ