From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:40:49 -0600
Jerry:
is the FTBCAT program under windows or DOS or what?
I know guys were using a DOS bassed program to access the yaesu gear years
ago.
I quite like the yaesu 857D as a compact functional shack in a box for a
reasonable price.  There are far more of those availible on the used market
around here then the IC7000 or the IC706.
73
Colin, V A6BKX