From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:16:47 -0500
    Terry:

What you are saying here is rather disturbing.

Once we loose some more of our snow cover, and the weather gets a bit
warmer, I'll have someone help me troubleshoot the situation with my
Carolina Windom 160 Compact.

What you describe might have happened to me, although I can't be sure yet.

All I know is that, several days before my feedline  failure, we had a
blizzard with very heavy snow and high winds.

Could you write me off list, please, so that we can continue to compare
notes?

My most immediate questions are:

1.  Did you purchase both of your antennas from Radioworks?

2.  Did you get denials of the problem for both antennas?  I ask this
because I got a similar "I never heard of that kind of thing happening"
statement from the guy at Radio Works.  He seemed sincere, in that he
promised to help me address the problem once I gave him more info, but now,
I'm beginning to wonder.

Please e-mail me at:

My attempt is not to bash anyone here, but rather, to get to the bottom of
the problem I'm now having.  The more info the better.

Thanks, Terry.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ