From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 21:16:24 -0400
Hi Rich;

I own an iPhone IV. and an iPod Touch.
I know the ins an outs of them from a blindness perspective.
I am home almost 24/7 with the exception of a DR.'s appointment or, a family outing.
I will give you all the help you need and then some.
For that matter that goes for anyone on our list.
Just e-mail me privately and we'll see how to work it out.

73 de Anthony w2ajv

Sent from my Verizon iPhone