Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:25:06 -0600
i remember when we were just starting in ham radio and still at our parents
house, but of course nobody listened to us on how to set things up cuz hey,
what would a kid know, right?anyway the shack was right above the family
room with the tv so we drove them crazy trying to watch tv.  not only that,
we pinned the meter on our radio when using anything about 10 meters.  yes,
they used a tv antenna but then again certain of the parental unit doesn't
listen to us, to this day but i digress