From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:40:57 -0500
Have you tried again/
Also, while we are on the topic of flash, for Window Eyes users out there
what is your impression of how cites wtih flash is handled?  I am learning
Window Eyes right now and am currently using a demo version, and it is
most definately a learning curve!  With a slower network earlier it worked
strange with Pine, but it has come a long way in 10 years that is for
sure.