From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:09:18 -0400
Yes. Get yourself the Smiley Antennas 270A:
http://www.smileyantenna.com

Might be smiley antennas.com instead. I forget. I have two of these.

It isn’t available, o wasn’t last I checked, as a choice, but put a note in the comments section that you want the SMA female base. Just mention that you have a Wouxun radio (we know you don’t), and they’ll send you the correct one.

I have two of these. Fully extended,they’re a quarter wave on 2 meters. Collapse 2 sections and it’s a 5/8 wave on 440. Collapse one more section and it’s a quarter wave on 220. Collapse it completely and it’s a quarter wave on 440. There’s a spring in the bottom to take some of the physical shock and vibration. Very comfortable to wear on your belt, should be exactly what you’re looking for.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY