From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:46:11 -0400
Hello,
Books written from the Cat's Perspective are usually pretty insightful.
I like the Silent Miaow (that may be a little off) but it was an unusual spelling)
by Paul Galico.
I actually read it twice on tape with the volume up.
I wanted my husband to learn more about cats. I did this when we were newlyweds because I already had cats.
Colleen Roth