From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:17:31 -0500
Steve, unfortunately we're seeing the result of the no code and dumbing down of
the tests.  Now we've got a bunch of techs that are only interested in 2m
repeaters.  I'd think that online selling of gear would be fairly easy either
through Ebay or even through this list or sales lists run by sites such as QRZ
etc.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html