From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2012 07:25:31 -0500
    John:

You're right in the long run, and I guess I'll just have to weigh my options
here.

The thing I always try to remember is that this is all volunteer, and
although we all want to do whatever we can in the way of service, we
ultimately have to go to where our services are most useful, valued, and
appreciated.

At any rate, life goes on, and I'm sure things will sort themselves out
eventually.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ