From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:35:56 -0600
I'll give that a try.  The shack is on a different of brakers since it is
not connected to the house.  I don't have a portable sw receiver to try
either.  I'll try the brakers and if no luck, I will move the antenna.  That
will have to wait until this weekend since it is almost dark when I get
home.  No problem for me but no one wants to help.  Something about needing
to see.  So picky.  HAHA.
a recap
noise when all brakers are on or off in the shack.
no noise when the antenna is disconnected.
Only other thing I just thought of is that the transformer for the street is
about 120 feet from the antenna kind of on an angle.  That may be causing
the noise.  I didn't pay attention to this problem before because I wasn't
trying to talk on that band around that frequency so the noise could have
been there all along.  I guess this is kind of what amatuer radio is about.