From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:32:32 -0400
It should have come with a driver disk of some sort. I still don't see a USB
cable for programming kenwood radios, only icom radios but I could just be
missing it. It would, when the drivers are installed, it would set itself up
as a com port so you'd have to know what com port it was setting itself up
as to select that with in the software but there really would have to be a
driver CD with it. Do you have the model number of the cable by chance?
maybe I can look around a little?