From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:48:10 -0700
CB.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER  KD7JN
208-639-8386
###

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Colin McDonald
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 12:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: My last post...

well, im well under 30 and I am very familiar with the funny farm song,
as well as spike jones.
In fact, i have written a few songs bass on that type of crazy goofy
stuff.
Spike jones, complete with gargalling and much cow bell.
No one ever told him they needed "more cow bell!"  Now if any of you can
figure out what "I need more cow bell" refers to, I'll eat my hat.
73
Colin, V A6BKX