From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:20:14 -0400
    Lou:

Click on the following link:

http://www.lownoiserecords.com/wwv_the_tick.html

Then, you'll find the link entitled "the tick" that I think you already
referred to.

Finally, right below that link once you click on it is a graphic link as
follows:

THE TICK - CLEAR CHANNEL'S NEW WWV

That should get you there.

It's a real hoot!

If you still have trouble, let me know, and I'll try to give you further
instructions.

Enjoy!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ